Fuji Spray developed the T-Series Spray Gun to meet the rising demand for a spray gun that offers ultimate flexibility and control.
The T-Series delivers an enhanced spray pattern for exceptional performance. The new sleek design is ergonomic and well balanced. Overall the T-Series is 20 percent lighter which allows for easy maneuvering and less fatigue on the operator.
The Fuji T-Series Spray Gun features an exclusive side-mounted Pattern Control Knob to adjust the size of the fan. This knob allows you to switch from small to large pattern or anywhere in between. Simply turn the knob counter-clockwise for a smaller pattern and clockwise for larger. This method provides full incremental adjustment of the fan size.
All Fuji T-Series Spray Guns are Non-Bleed. This means that air passes through the spray gun only when the trigger is pulled. All newer Fuji Turbines are designed and built with a bleed-off inside the turbine to allow use of any Non-Bleed spray gun.
The benefits of Non-Bleed include
- Less blowing around of shop dust and negligible turbulence in the spray area.
- Less paint buildup on the tip of the Fluid Nozzle.
- Spray gun noise (hiss of air) appears to be lessened, because now the hiss of air is intermittent.
The Fuji T70 HVLP Spray Gun also features the following.
- Side-mounted spray fan pattern control knob
- 1.3mm Aircap set
- 1 quart bottom mount siphon feed cup
- Stay-cool nylon handle (fitted over a metal tube)
- Metal fluid knob and collar
- Rear rotating nipple for pressure tubes makes for easier adjustment especially for those who are left handed.
- Free Ground Shipping
Warning Cancer and Reproductive Harm - see Prop 65 Warnings