Power 5 VS with 4500 Mobile Fluid Feed System
The ALL-NEW POWER-5 VS™ includes enhanced 5-Stage Turbine power, Variable-Speed and exclusive features that put you in control of this advanced TrueHVLP™ system for industries and applications demanding precision HVLP technology for the perfect finish. The POWER-5 VS™ can be used for the wide range of coatings, solvent or water base, clear or pigmented as well as specialized materials: faux paints, gelcoat, latex (emulsion) and multi-spec.
4500 Mobile Fluid Feed System
Excellent in the shop or on-site. Perfect for larger jobs when a quart (litre) is just not enough or when greater spray gun mobility is needed to get into a tight corner.
NEW – Variable Speed Pressure Control
Precise control of the turbine pressure output, from 0.1- 10 .0 PSI, for professional results with all finishes.
Unparalleled Power & Efficiency
Delivers 10.0 PSI sealed pressure for optimum atomization. Documented 80+% transfer efficiency and 38% savings on coatings when compared with compressed air systems.
Dual automotive filters provide advanced air filtration to keep the system running cooler and prolong motor life.
NEW – Longer 32′ (9.75 meter) Apollo-Flex™ Hose
Quick lightweight alloy couplers on both ends and our exclusive Ultra-Flex™ whip hose at the spray gun end.
Handi-Hold™ Spray Gun Docking Station
Store, hold or transport your spray gun, or other accessories, safely.
7700 Atomizer® Spray Gun
Apollo Sprayers International, Inc. celebrate a giant leap forward in TrueHVLP technology with the Apollo 7700QT, The AtomiZer®. This unique spray gun delivers enhanced True HVLP performance and flawless results.
3-Year Limited Warranty
The 2+ 1 warranty includes 2 years parts and labor to protect your investment. Registering your system adds the 1 year of bonus coverage.
Included Accessories – a $98 Value
Deluxe Spray Gun Case, Wrench (Spanner), Gun Lube, Cleaning Kit, Viscosity Cup & Blow Off Tool.
Available Tip Sizes To Be Placed Into 7700 Gun - High solid air caps are intended to be used for spraying high viscos or thicker pigmented paints. (your choice of one tip size installed in spray gun - Select size at checkout)
- Power 5 VS 5 stage turbine
- 7700 spray gun with 1 quart cup
- 2 quart (2 litre) non-stick coated pressure pot with stainless steel material tube
- Oil-less mini air compressor
- 30ft material hose
- 32ft Ultra-Flex air hose
- Deluxe Spray Gun Case
- Spare one way air valve
- Spare lid gasket
- Wrench (Spanner)
- Gun Lube
- Cleaning Kit
- Viscosity Cup
- Blow Off Tool
- 0.5mm for spraying Clear Coats on Cars
- 0.8mm for spraying thin dyes and stains, base coat on cars
- 1.0mm for spraying base and metallics on cars, along with most solvent and waterborne finishes on wood
- 1.3mm for pigmented solvent finishes, some polyurethane.
- 1.5mm for pigmented waterborne finishes, waterborne polyurethane, latex paint on cabinets and furniture
- 1.8mm for primers, some latex paint
- 2.0mm for primers, multi fleck materials
- 2.5mm for Gelcoat, Dope