Apollo 7700GT-600 HVLP Turbine 600CC Gravity Spray Gun - THE ONE GUN THAT DOES IT ALL.
The new 7700 Atomizer features:
Receive a Free Paint Sprayers Plus spray gun cleaning kit with the purchase of the Apollo 7700 Atomizer spray gun.
- Overspray Control Knob included as a standard item
- Indicator marks are laser etched into the material adjustment screw
- Improved air distributor for better atomization
- 3 turn removal of the air cap
- All black anodized external parts
Apollo Sprayers International, Inc. celebrate a giant leap forward in TrueHVLP technology with the Apollo7700GT, The AtomiZer. This unique spray gun delivers enhanced True HVLP performance and flawless results with many makes of non-bleed turbine systems or air compressor, 3HP/20 gallon (75 litre)tank or larger. Seeing is believing with this break through technology:Versatile - The 7700GT AtomiZer can be used as a 1 qt bottom feed or top mount gravity feed style spray gun. The spray gun features top and bottom ports to accommodate both style of cups (additional cups sold separately).
Apollo 7700GT-600 Benefits:
- AWFS Sequoia award winning design
- Popular Woodworking "Best New HVLP Tool 2007" award
- Handsome new design with bronze plated spray head
- Precision fan control through the Xpansive Fan Control Ring
- New technology for atomizing particles, MicroTech Atomization Technology
- A major advance in balance and lightweight design
- Durability and reliability ensured with internal parts expertly engineered from marine-grade stainless steel and NO "O" ring
- Color-coded air caps make changing a complete range of nozzle and needle sizes quick and easy
- Enjoy low overspray and a flawless finish
- Clean-up is simple
- 2-year written warranty
The Apollo 7700GT-600 gravity feed spray gun is supplied with an 20fl. oz (600cc) gravity cup, deluxe carrying case, spare parts kit, sample bottle of genuine Apollo Spray Gun Lube and a wrench (spanner).
Attention - The 7700 is a Non-Bleed spray gun and is not intended for use on Bleed style turbine systems.
Package Includes:A7700GT-600 Turbine Atomizer spray gun, 600cc gravity feed cup, tip size of your choice, spare parts kit, cleaning brush, 2-year warranty.
Available Tip Sizes To Be Placed Into 7700 Gun - High solid air caps are intended to be used for spraying high viscos or thicker pigmented paints. (your choice of one tip size installed in spray gun - Select size at checkout)
- 0.5mm for spraying Clear Coats on Cars
- 0.8mm for spraying thin dyes and stains, base coat on cars
- 1.0mm for spraying base and metallics on cars, along with most solvent and waterborne finishes on wood
- 1.3mm for pigmented solvent finishes, some polyurethane.
- 1.5mm for pigmented waterborne finishes, waterborne polyurethane, latex paint on cabinets and furniture
- 1.8mm for primers, some latex paint
- 2.0mm for primers, multi fleck materials
- 2.5mm for Gelcoat, Dope