Apollo 7700QT Turbine AtomiZer 1 Qt. Spray Gun - THE ONE GUN THAT DOES IT ALL.
The Apollo 7500 is now the new improved 7700 Atomizer spray gun! The new 7700 Atomizer features:
- Overspray Control Knob included as a standard item
- Indicator marks are laser etched into the material adjustment screw
- Improved air distributor for better atomization
- 3 turn removal of the air cap
- All black anodized external parts
Receive a Free Paint Sprayers Plus spray gun cleaning kit with the purchase of the Apollo 7700 Atomizer spray gun.
Apollo Sprayers International, Inc. celebrate a giant leap forward in TrueHVLP technology with the Apollo 7700QT, The AtomiZer. This unique spray gun delivers enhanced True HVLP performance and flawless results with many makes of non-bleed turbine systems or air compressor, 3HP/20 gallon (75 litre)tank or larger. Seeing is believing with this break through technology:
Versatile - The 7700QT AtomiZer can be used as a 1 qt bottom feed or top mount gravity feed style spray gun. The spray gun features top and bottom ports to accommodate both style of cups (additional cups sold separately).
Apollo 7700QT Benefits:
- AWFS Sequoia award winning design
- Popular Woodworking "Best New HVLP Tool 2007" award
- Handsome new design with bronze plated spray head
- Precision fan control through the Xpansive Fan Control Ring
- New technology for atomizing particles, MicroTech Atomization Technology
- A major advance in balance and lightweight design
- Durability and reliability ensured with internal parts expertly engineered from marine-grade stainless steel and NO "O" ring
- Color-coded air caps make changing a complete range of nozzle and needle sizes quick and easy
- Enjoy low overspray and a flawless finish
- Clean-up is simple
- 2-year written warranty
The Apollo 7700QT turbine cup gun is supplied with a 1 quart non-stick coated cup assembly, deluxe carrying case, spare parts kit, stainless steel material filter, sample bottle of genuine Apollo Spray Gun Lube and a wrench (spanner).
Attention - The 7700 is a Non-Bleed spray gun and is not intended for use on Bleed style turbine systems.
A7700QT Turbine Atomizer spray gun, 1 quart teflon lined cup, carry case, 1.0mm tip/needle installed, spare parts kit, cleaning brush, 2-year warranty.
Available Tip Sizes To Be Placed Into 7700 Gun - High solid air caps are intended to be used for spraying high viscos or thicker pigmented paints. (your choice of one tip size installed in spray gun - Select size at checkout)
- 0.5mm for spraying Clear Coats on Cars
- 0.8mm for spraying thin dyes and stains, base coat on cars
- 1.0mm for spraying base and metallics on cars, along with most solvent and waterborne finishes on wood
- 1.3mm for pigmented solvent finishes, some polyurethane.
- 1.5mm for pigmented waterborne finishes, waterborne polyurethane, latex paint on cabinets and furniture
- 1.8mm for primers, some latex paint
- 2.0mm for primers, multi fleck materials
- 2.5mm for Gelcoat, Dope