Apollo E7700GTO, is a unique spray gun that delivers enhanced True HVLP performance and flawless results with any make non-bleed turbine system. Seeing is believing with this breakthrough technology. The E7700GTO's excellent design, superb engineering and impeccable finishing results have won it prestigious awards and devoted users all around the world. The E7700GTO is the single port, gravity top only version of the standard 7700 Atomizer spray gun
Apollo E7700GTO-600 Benefits:
- Precision fan control through the Xpansive™ Fan Control Ring
- All Stainless steel fluid parts, not just the needle and nozzle
- Dual air inputs, bleeder or non-bleeder (turbine only)
- A major advance in balance and lightweight design
- Overspray control knob installed, helps reduce overspray (turbine only)
- 2-year written warranty
The Apollo E7700GTO gravity feed spray gun is supplied with an 20fl. oz (600cc) aluminum gravity cup, sample bottle of genuine Apollo Spray Gun Lube and a wrench (spanner). The E7700GTO does not come in a plastic storage case like the standard 7700 Atomizer.
Please note, when using the E7700GTO Series spray gun with older bleed style turbine systems, you must also purchase the A7538A External Air Relief Valve.pecifications:
Gun Type: Turbine
E7700GTO-600 Turbine spray gun, 600cc gravity feed cup, spare lid gasket, cleaning brush, bottle of spray gun lube and a 2-year warranty.
Available Tip Sizes To Be Installed In The 7700GTO Spray Gun - High solid air caps are intended to be used for spraying high viscos or thicker pigmented paints. (your choice of one tip size installed in spray gun - Select size at checkout)
- 0.8mm / B-HS cap for spraying clear coats / base coats on cars
- 1.0mm for spraying base and metallics on cars, along with most solvent and waterborne finishes on wood
- 1.3mm for pigmented solvent finishes, some polyurethane.
- 1.5mm for pigmented waterborne finishes, waterborne polyurethane, latex paint on cabinets and furniture