Now featuring the new improved version of the 7500 Atomizer spray gun - The 7700 Atomizer spray gun! The new 7700 Atomizer features:
- Overspray Control Knob included as a standard item
- Indicator marks are laser etched into the material adjustment screw
- Improved air distributor for better atomization
- 3 turn removal of the air cap
- All black anodized external parts
22% MORE POWER FROM A 5-STAGE TURBINE
The NEW Apollo POWER-5 combines exceptional Power Series features in a 5-Stage Turbine - with 22% more power!
- Turbospray motor is designed exclusively for HVLP use.
- Best choice to spray the widest range of coatings and finishes - low to high viscosity with the least viscosity adjustment
- Hi-Lo PSI Control
- Hour use meter
- Supplied with (27') air hose with anti-fatigue flex extension
Hi-Lo switch PSI Control, hour use meter, lighter weight design, comfort carry handle and anti-vibration pads.
For the ultimate in turbo powered HVLP Apollo Sprayers Power-5 provides the ultimate power of sheer atomizing pressure to ensure the perfect finish every time if you spray higher viscosity or more difficult to atomize finish products, all with the least amount of overspray every time. Realize 80% 90% efficiency on every job. Add gelcoat and custom faux paints to the long list of products you can spray with Apollo Power-5.
The Power-5 will support multiple spray gun operations with a Y-connector. The Power-5 is available with the Award Winning Atomizer 7700 as well as a superb range of performance proven Apollo designed HVLP spray guns and our Handi-Hold Spray Gun Docking Station, an Apollo innovation. Store, hold or transport your spray gun in a vertical position with no risk of knocking or falling over. Its ready to spray when you are.
Available Tip Sizes To Be Placed Into 7700 Gun0.8mm for spraying thin dyes and stains, base coat on cars1.0mm for spraying base and metallics on cars, along with most solvent and waterborne finishes on wood1.3mm for pigmented solvent finishes, some polyurethane.1.5mm for pigmented waterborne finishes, waterborne polyurethane1.8mm for primers, some latex paint2.0mm for primers, latex paint, multi fleck materials2.5mm for Gelcoat, Dope